CHALLENGE YOURSELF. CONQUER YOUR FEARS. PREPARE YOUR GEARS.
“Challenge yourself and how you swim right now for your preparation for open water race or triathlon race. It’s time to get out of the box and swim confidently and naturally in the ocean.”
If you are afraid of open water swimming, now is your chance to be guided by a Champion Swimmer, Aquathlon and Triathlon Podium Finisher. Presenting, Mr. Jose Arcega. Vegetarian and Tantra Yoga Practitioner. He has handled swim clinics and coached several triathletes. certified Philippine Red Cross Lifeguard.
From July 4 –Aug 17, 2014. Participants will have a 3x a week session with Mr. Jose Arcega in Makati Sports Club during weekends (Friday to Sunday). On the last day (Aug. 17), newbies and aspiring triathletes will have their open water swimming in Skippers Christian Beach located in Subic, Zambales.
For your safety, there will be an ambulance, a lifeguard and a canoe on standby in case of emergency.
21 Days The Open Water Swimming Challenge
July 4 – August 17, 2014
Skippers Christian Beach, Subic, Zambales
Registration Fee – Php 12,000
– 20 days personal coaching session program that is suitable for your skills.
– 1-mile actual open water swim in Subic.
– Finisher Medal, Certificate, T-shirt, Swim cap.
– Latest Swim Drills and Most Comprehensive Swimming Technique used by World Class Triathlete.
– Free Registration to Open Water Swimming and Triathlon Event in 2015 and be the next model for you cover photo!!
* Entrance fee to Makati Sports Club is not included.
Add This Event to Calendar:
1.Download the Registration Form.
2.E-mail the following at [email protected]:
a. Full body photo
b. Signed and duly accomplished Registration Form.
c. Medical Certificate
d. Swimming background:
* Have you taken learn to swim before? Names of your swimming school you’ve taken and number of sessions.
* How long have you been swimming?
* How many times do you swim in a week? Where?
* Have you breath bilateral? Are you afraid to swim in deep water or in the ocean?
3. Participants who will qualify will receive an e-mail acknowledgement.
4. Pay the Registration Fee
Account #: 2500345917
Account Name: ARCEGA, JOSE RUBIA
Can swim at least 25m.
Can commit to 3x a week training
Like this Post!? Share it to your friends!