all running topics will do.
1. Proper running form and breathing technique
2. Building mileage running programs for 5K runners transitioning to 10K
3. Running drills and stretching exercises.
4. Doing intervals, fartleks, speed and hill.
1. How to make personalized running programs
2. Nutrition and carboloading for half and full marathoners
3. Running programs on building speed and mileage for 21K transitioning to 42K
4. How to prevent running injuries and how to go about managing them
5. Different heartrate zones/pace zones in different running programs
Eto lang yung maisip ko. Hope this helps a bit.
The journey of a thousand miles begins...with a dab of powder and lipgloss.