Hey guys! I've already registered for RunRio's Manila Series Leg 4 Rexona Run - 21km. Registered at Planet Sports Glorietta, as always. Quick & Easy, Hassle Free! (:
Upon registration, the envelope contains:
1. Rexona Singlet
2. Race bib number
3. Rexona Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Special Edition
4. RunRio's Reusable Timing Tag/Membership Card
Some facts about the reusable timing tag as told by the RunRio Registration Pips.
1. It is highly durable, made of hard plastic (just like your atm cards)and waterproof.
2. You get it for free upon registration for Rexona, but once you lost it, you have to pay for a certain amount to replace it (but they still don't have a price for it as RunRio haven't completed all the details yet)
3. They would be asking for any type of Identification Card before giving you the reusable timing tag to ensure that you are the only one going to use it and because it contains your information
4. The tag, which contains all the information about you (those that you input in their iPads when you register for RunRio events) pops out of the computer screen when the barcode is scanned
5. This will be used upon registering for all the upcoming RunRio organized races
6. The card will collect all your race results :)
&. More details are to follow, you just have to check their official website or fan page in facebook (RunRio Inc.)
And if you guys are wondering how to place the almost 2 by 3 inches card in between your shoelaces here is a link from one of my team-mate from Team Alpha 1: "barefootdaves" official blog site (Cheers! Sikat yan! Haha)
Have fun reading & watching the video, it has a lot more info about the card's advantages over the old one.
See you all at the road! Run safe!