The Tagaytay to Balayan 50K Ultramarathon V 2.0 is Team Understanding’s 2nd version of last year’s, The Sky Meets the Sea 50K.
This will be a NEW route that will still start at the Praying Hands in front of Skyranch, Tagaytay City to Balayan Baywalk Park in Balayan, Batangas. But this time, it will pass through the municipalities of Nasugbu and Tuy, Batangas unlike last year’s Lemery – Calaca Route. And as part of TeamU’s Tradition, a sumptous lunch awaits all runners at the finish line with the much awaited, Balayan Lechon Baboy.
This event will be partly for the benefit of one of our supported foundation, “MILES FOR SMILES”, a foundation for Smile Train and children born with a cleft lip and cleft palate. This foundation that was founded by Dr. Gene Tiongco, MD who is also an athlete not just raises funds but also provide awareness about the condition and the challenges that the child and the families face. With the help of the team’s funds, another child would again face the world with a great smile.
Tagaytay to Balayan 50K Ultramarathon
September 24, 2017
The Praying Hands, Tagaytay City
1. Finisher Shirt
2. Finisher Medal
4. Trucker cap
5. Raffle coupon, and
6. ACCIDENTAL INSURANCE COVERAGE
1. Bank Deposit
– Jhunbie C. Serna
– BPI Savings Acct 4789029186
– Jhunbie C. Serna
– BDO Account No. 00-451-00827-14
* Scan your deposit slip, bank transfer, money transfer and send to firstname.lastname@example.org together with your full name, size of shirt, birthday and telephone number.
* Last day of Registration will be on September 8, 2017.
* “Only those runners who registered ON or BEFORE 24 August 2017 CAN AVAIL for the ACCIDENTAL INSURANCE COVERAGE. “
* Strictly “NO EXTENSION” of registration whether or not we will meet the target number of runners.
For More Information:
Jhunbie C. Serna – 09988419051
Harry T. Duruin – 09175199117
Russel Hernandez – 09773980802