The philosophy of the Armed Forces of the Philippines – Educational Benefit System (EBSO) being “leaving no soldier’s orphan behind” relates to a long term, continuing commitment to help the families of our soldiers who risk life and limb to defend the country.
This race is a joining of forces among military men and civilians in supporting AFP EBSO towards its mission of ensuring the future of soldiers orphans.
Run for Orphans
April 25, 2017
Camp Aguinaldo, QC
Organizer: Rundezvous Inc
5.1KM – P 350
8.3KM – P450
– Inclusive of race bib/ event shirt, post race meal
1. Registration payment via Bank Deposit or Electronic Funds Transfer
a. Bank Name: Bank of the Philippine Islands
Account Name: Rundezvous Inc.
Current Account Number: 2431-0082-14
b. Bank Name: Banco de Oro
Account Name: Villamor A Cando
Savings Account Number: 7180- 0022-72
2. Go to the ONLINE REGISTRATION (copy/paste the link) – http://tinyurl.com/RunforOrphans
3. Take a photo, scanned copy or screen shot of the deposit/transaction slip/fund transfer record and email to: email@example.com with subject: ORPHANS – (Distance Category). A confirmation email will be sent back to you in 1-2 days.
4. Race kit Claiming DATES AND VENUE will scheduled a week before the race.
For More Details:
Abet Ocampo – 0998-8972494
Zarina Segundo – 0916-5217400