The 4th Walk for NCD Awareness is Mercury Drug Foundations’s advocacy to create the needed awareness about chronic, non-communicable diseases and help identify undiagnosed cases to aid in early detection, reduce the number of cases and promote proper management and healthy lifestyles.
Walk for NCD Awareness
November 20, 2016
UP Academic Oval
Organizer: Without Limits
P250 for Mercury Suki Card Holders
P300 for Non-Suki Card Holders
– Registrant will receive a T-Shirt and Race Bib.
– All participants will get exciting freebies after the event from our sponsors.
Mercury Drug Stores:
– Cainta Q Plaza
– Imus City Nueno Ave.
– Kalookan City, Monumento
– Makati City, Makati Ave.
– Mandaluyong City Shangri-La Plaza
– Manila Malate, Harrison Plaza
– Manila, Sampaloc Espana
– Paranaque City, Jaka Plaza
– Quezon City, E. Rdriguez Sr. Broadway
– Quezon City Katipunan, Loyola Heights
– Quezon City Novaliches Ayala Fairview Terraces
– Quezon City Novaliches, Sta. Quiteria
– San Juan City Greenhills, Shoppesville
– Sta. Rosa City, Balibago
Chris Sports Outlets:
– Uptown BGC Mall
– Fisher Mall Quezon Ave.
For More Information:
Call Angie: 02-263-7768 or 0937-3726217