Apple Watch Nike+ – The Perfect Running Partner
One of the biggest announcement at the iPhone 7 launch is that Apple is releasing a special series of the new Apple Watch Series 2 together with long standing partner Nike, the Apple Watch Nike+.
Apple Watch Nike+ is labeled to be the ultimate tool for anyone who runs, pairing exclusive Nike Sport Bands with Apple Watch Series 2, which features GPS, a two-times-brighter display, water resistance 50 meters,* a powerful dual-core processor and watchOS® 3.
The Apple Watch Nike+ has deep integration with the Nike+ Run Club app for unrivaled motivation to go for a run, coaching plans that adapt to your unique schedule and progress, and guidance from the world’s best coaches and athletes.
“Apple Watch is the ultimate device for a healthy life and we wanted to push it further to create the best smartwatch in the world for runners and athletes,” said Jeff Williams, Apple’s chief operating officer. “Apple Watch Nike+ takes performance tracking to a whole new level and we can’t wait to bring it to the world’s largest community of runners.”
“We know runners – and we know many are looking for a device that gives them an easy, fun way to start running,” said Trevor Edwards, president of the Nike Brand. “The market is full of complex, hard-to-read devices that focus on your data. This focuses on your life. It’s a powerful device with a simple solution – your perfect running partner.”
Apple Watch Nike+ Features
Apple Watch Series 2
- Built-in GPS to Track Pace, Distance and Route
- Built-in Optical Heart Rate Sensor
- Bright display, easy to read even when the Sun is out
- Water Resistant up-to 50 meters, for swimming
- Perforated flexible fluoroelastome sport band for improved ventilation and sweat management
- Available in 4 vibrant colors
Nike+ Run Club
- Two exclusive watch faces inspired by Nike’s iconic style
- Deep integration with Nike+ Run Club
- Offers daily motivation through smart run reminders and challenges from friends
- Training data, including pace, distance, heart rate are available at a glance
- Promote friendly competition among friends and runners
Apple Watch Nike+ will be available in two different aluminum case sizes, 38 mm and 42 mm and pairs with four exclusive Nike Sport Band color combinations with SRP set at $369 (approx. P17,359) for the 38mm model and $399 (approx. P18,770) for the 42mm model, and will soon be available in the Philippines. Watch out for the release date!