If you’ve ever wanted to take up bike commuting to save on fuel and time but don’t know where to start, let us show you how!
Pinoy Fitness and Maximus Athelete’s Shop Cafe bring you Street Ninja – a Bike Skills Workshop and Clinic for newcomers to the world of cycling. It’s happening on April 2, 2016 at Maximus Athelete’s Shop Cafe, from 3:00PM to 6:00PM.
Lose weight, save time, have fun, arrive alive!!!
1. Basic Safety Kit
2. Road Rules, Regulations, and your rights as a cyclist
3. Tips and Tricks for Safe Bike Commuting
4. Basic Bike Maintenance
5. DIY Road Repairs: Flat Tires, Broken Chains, Brake Drivetrain Tuning
6. Practical Sessions: Low Speed Handling, Climbing, Urban Riding
– 1 FREE Beverage of Choice from Maximus Athlete’s Cafe
– Freebies/Raffle Items from Sponsors
Registration Fee: P550
Limited to 25 Slots
1. On-site Registration: Maximus Athelete’s Shop Cafe
– Space 1, Level C, FMF Business Center, 126 Sparta Complex, Pioneer Street, Highway Hills, Mandaluyong City
PAY ON SITE (April 2) – REGISTER HERE
2. Thru Bank Deposit
a) Download and Fill Up Registration Form – Download Here
b) Deposit Payment:
BDO Savings Account Name: Pinoy Fitness Inc.
BDO Savings Account Number: 742 001 6795
Eastwest Savings Account Name: Pinoy Fitness Inc.
Eastwest Savings Account Number: 104 01 001961
c) Email your scanned deposit slip together with the registratioon form to email@example.com
(Please use the subject: Street Ninja Registration)
For more information:
Like this Post!? Share it to your friends!