Living an active lifestyle means you have to juggle between busy days at the office, your daily workout, weekend adventures and still have enough energy for your personal life. This lifestyle can be a bit tough, if not managed properly; it can cause serious health problems leaving your body severely fatigued or stressed all the time.
So it’s important to make sure your body is protected and has the right amount of vitamins and minerals to help support this kind of lifestyle.
Vitamin C is one of them. I always make sure that its part of my daily regimen. Most of us already know some of the health benefits that Vitamin C can provide, some of them includes:
1. Boost our Immune System – Due to a lot of factors like stress, lack of sleep, and fatigue, our immune system can severely be compromised, Vitamin C is a natural immune system booster to make our body more resistant to getting infected by viruses and infectious diseases.
2. Potent Antioxidant – helps protect the body from free radicals and harmful molecules that can help manage or prevent some medical conditions like cancer, macular degeneration, Alzheimer’s disease, and some arthritis-related conditions.
3. Hastens Tissue/Wound healing – Vitamin C has been known to be an essential factor for production of collagen that can help speed up the healing process.
4. Skin Aging – It has been known that Vitamin C can help improve the skin, reducing the wrinkled appearance, dryness, and improving the overall appearance of the skin.
Vitamin C truly has a lot of wonderful benefits, but another thing to note is that, not all Vitamin C are created equal.
The usual Vitamin C supplement found in the market, are made from Ascorbic Acid, as the name implies, this type of Vitamin C are acidic in nature, it’s safe though, but personally, sometimes these type of Vitamin C triggers my acid reflux, a side effect I used to accept until someone introduced me to FERN-C.
FERN-C is produced with high-class quality yet affordable, the main ingredient is Sodium Ascorbate made at DSM’s plant in Europe, the only western Vitamin C manufacturer that offers the world’s premium range of pure Vitamin C forms. FERN-C is also the only Non-Acidic Vitamin C brand available in the market today with assurance of best quality with QUALI-C trademark.
– Does not cause tummy-aches
– Can be taken on an empty stomach
– Dissolves faster for quick absorption
– Neutralize body’s acidity level
– Water soluble and can be easily flush out of the body
Perfect Vitamin-C solution for acidic persons like me! So if you’re like me and is also a bit sensitive to acidity, you might want to try FERN-C. It’s available in leading drugstores, supermarkets, groceries and convenience stores nationwide.
Available in packs of 10s with SRP 65.00 and packs of 30s with SRP 195.00, only P6.50 each. This is definitely a good price to help increase body resistance against strenuous activities.
For more information about FERN-C Visit at http://fern-c.com or Follow them on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/fernconline
Note: This is a sponsored post
Like this Post!? Share it to your friends!