The highest trail marathon in the Philippines. The 42k Sky Marathon and the 18k trail run will be the highest running event in the country, with over 60% of the marathon course 2000m above sea level and 100% of the 18km trail run course above 2000m. The course will take you through some of the most pristine areas in the world, in a region known as one of the most biodiverse and culturally unique on earth.
Philippine Leg of the Asia Trail Masters Series and a member of the International Trail Running Association
Cordillera Mountain Marathon
March 19 to 20, 2016
18K / 42K
42k Sky Marathon (Filipino registrants): PhP3500
42k Sky Marathon (Non-Filipino registrants): USD$90
18k Trail Run (Filipino registrants): PhP2500
18k Trail Run (Non-Filipino registrants): USD$60
1. Race Kit, Finishers Shirt, and Medal
2. Pre-race Dinner and Post race meal
3. Trail Snacks at Aid Stations
4. Entrance fees to Mt. Pulag national park
STEP 1: Register Here -> http://cordilleraconservationtrust.ph/cordillera-mountain-marathon/
STEP 2: Deposit your registration fee to:
Cordillera Conservation Trust inc.
Account Number: 005180173761
Banco De Oro , La Trinidad, Benguet
SWIFT CODE: BNORPHMM
STEP 3: Email the deposit slip with your name and chosen event to: email@example.com. Or pay via PayPal (an additional 3% is charged if you choose to pay via PayPal to account for PayPal transaction fees)
STEP 4: Email a duly accomplished medical certificate AND signed waiver from the registration form to the event organizer certifying that you are healthy enough to join the marathon or trail run. Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
STEP 5: Claiming of Race Kits:
Where: Mt. Pulag Elementary School, Babadak, Kabayan Benguet
Time: March 18, 2016, 8am to 5pm
Race kits can be claimed on March 18, 2016 at the Mt. Pulag Elementary School in Babadak, Kabayan.
1. For those making a bank deposit please complete your deposit within 48 hours of completion of the registration process in order to confirm your slot.
2. Registration fee is non-refundable and non-transferrable. Refund is not available in case of cancellation or postponement of the race due to fortuitous events or factors beyond the control of the race organizer.
3. Medical Certificates should be the most recent possible (within 4 months of the race) and should be submitted no later than Feb 28, 2016
4. To qualify for the race, you have to meet any of the following requirements
– You have run and finished any 21km trail run or a longer distance.
– You have finished a full road marathon 42kms
– You have run any Ultra marathon
– You can show us STRAVA data that you have run either a 21-30km trail run, a 42 and up km road run, or climbed 2000m in one run.
For more information: