There’s more to Taguig than those sleek buildings, trendy restaurants, and hot night spots. Should you find yourself in this booming city, there are fun, sporty activities you can try with your friends during the weekend, or when you want to avoid the evening rush hour.
6 Fun, Sporty things to do in Taguig
1. Run – Bonifacio Global City is one of the nicest places to do a run session early in the morning or after work. It has wide sidewalks, public parks (Terra 28th and Track 30th), and different kinds of running terrain, from flat to hilly roads. There are many routes and distances to choose from.
2. Go on an MTB adventure – Located inside the Libingan ng mga Bayani, the 2.13-kilometer Heroes Trail is a favorite of mountain bikers. It’s a great place for beginners to learn mountain biking techniques thanks to short climbs and fast down hills. The trail is open daily from 5:30am to 5pm and has a P50 entrance fee.
3. Wall climb – Recreational Outdoor Exchange, also known as R.O.X., has a 40-foot wall for kids and adults who want to try this thrilling sport. There’s also the Camp Sandugo indoor wall climbing facility at the 5th floor of Market! Market! There are different climbing routes ranging from basic to challenging, so there’s something for everyone.
4. Swim – Squeeze in a swim workout – or just cool off – at the Philippine Army Wellness Center along Lawton Avenue corner Bayani Road. It’s open from 1pm to 6pm on weekdays and from 8pm to 6pm on weekends. Bring your swimsuit and P100 for the entrance fee.
5. Play football – Football fanatics can play their beloved sport at the McKinley Hill Stadium, an all-weather 98 x 60 square meter football pitch in McKinley Hill. It’s also the home of the United Football League Philippines.
6. Frisbee! – Gather the whole barkada after work or during the weekend for some frisbee fun at Turf BGC. You can organize friendly football games, too.
Check out Turf BGC’s reservation details: Click Here
Like this Post!? Share it to your friends!