The Great LEAN Run or TGLR is a joint undertaking by the UP Sandigan para sa Mag-aaral at Sambayanan Alumni (UP SAMASA) and the UP Office of the Vice-Chancellor for Student Affairs (UP OVCSA). It is a celebration of the life of Leandro L. Alejandro, one-time UP Student Council Chairman, and the most popular youth leader during the turbulent Martial Law years. He continues to be a prime example of how the youth can effect change through critical thought and social involvement.
The 3.7 kilometer run is a special distance experiential run that includes a specially-designed obstacle course, race and chase production, among other surprise features.
The Great Lean Run
September 19, 2015
UP Sunken Garden and Academic Oval
– Regular : P800
– Student : P300
Inclusive of singlet and race bib
* In-store Registration:
– Store registration at selected Chris Sports Stores (to be announced soon)
– Registration period: July 10 – September 18, 2015
– Claiming period is from September 7 to September 18 at the UP Vinzon’s Hall lobby.
– Please present your claiming stub and valid ID during the claiming.
– For online registrants, please print out your confirmation or bring your deposit slip (if payment was thru bank)
For more information:
Website: Click here
Like this Post!? Share it to your friends!