Paratriathlon is a variant of the triathlon for athletes with a physical disability. The sport is governed by the International Triathlon Union (ITU), and will first be held as a Paralympic event at the 2016 Summer Paralympics to be held in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
In line with this, the ASTC Paratriathlon Asian Championships will be held in Subic Bay, Philippines on August 16,2015. This event is a bid to get into the 2016 Summer Paralympics. So we are expecting participants from all over Asia including the Philippines.
This event is organized by the Triathlon Association of the Philippines (TRAP) under the supervision of International Technical Officials of ITU and the Asian Triathlon Confederation (ASTC). The event will start at Sands of Triboa and finish at San Bernardino Street.
ASTC Paratriathlon Asian Championships
August 16, 2015
Paratriathlon / Mixed Relay / Sprint
* Paratriathlon (750m swim | 18K bike | 5K run)
– P2,000 / $75 for non-resident foreigners until June 30, 2015
– P3,000 / $100 for non-resident foreigners from July 1-30, 2015
* Mixed relay (350m swim | 9K bike | 2.5K run)
– P7,500 until June 30, 2015
– P8,000 from July 1-30, 2015
* Sprint (750m swim | 18K bike | 5K run)
– P2,500 until June 30, 2015
– P3,000 from July 1-30, 2015
Inclusive of participation, race packet, finisher’s medal, finisher’s shirt, rental of timing chip, rental of swim venue, and post-race brunch.
– 10% discount for TRAP-registered athletes
– 20% discount for students and senior citizens
A. In-store Registration:
1.) TRAP Head Office
– Rm. 101 Building B, Philsports Complex (Ultra), Meralco Avenue, Pasig City
2.) Speedo Concept Stores
– Alabang Town Center
– SM Megamall
– The Podium
– Glorietta 4
– Bonifacio High Street, BGC
B. Via Email
1.) Deposit payment through
– BPI C/A 0081 0483 63 Tomas T. Carrasco Jr.
– PNB C/A 1002 3310 0013 Triathlon Association of the Philippines
– Bank of Commerce C/A 066 000011755 Triathlon Association of the Philippines
– Foreign participants can send US$ payment through Citibank Alabang Muntinlupa US$ Account 8-542000-598 of T.Carrasco
2.)Scan deposit slip and email it to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
3.) Include the following information in your email: email address, birthday, gender, race category, club/school (if applicable), and contact number.
4.) The waiver will be signed at the Secretariat in Subic upon pick up of race kit.
For more information:
Rick Reyes: email@example.com / 09165046513
Fabie David : firstname.lastname@example.org / 09156394233
Allan Carrasco: email@example.com / 09219954764
Like this Post!? Share it to your friends!