This race is dedicated to the heroism of Hermano Pule, and a commemoration of his 173rd death anniversary.
1st Hermano Puli 60K (1HP60) Ultramarathon 2014
November 16, 2014
Quezon Provincial Capitol, Lucena City, Quezon
Organizer: Team Runn’ Active
Early Bird Registration ( Sept 1 – Oct 1, 2014) : Php1,300
Regular Registration ( Starting Oct 2, 2014) : Php1,600
* Inclusive of finisher’s trophy, medal, finisher’s shirt, certificate and post-race meal
Add This Event to Calendar:
* Payment thru Bank Deposit
Account Name: Rodelio L. Mendoza
BPI Savings Account No. : 0869-2140-51
EastWest Bank Savings Account No. : 3468-180-226
E-mail copy of your Deposit Slip here: firstname.lastname@example.org
with your name, contact numbers, FS-size, and the name of the team that you represent.
Assembly Time : 3:00 AM @ Perez Park, Quezon Provincial Capitol Compound
Gun Start : 4:00 AM
Cut-off: 12 hrs
* Open for runners who have already participated in ultramarathon races (50K and beyond) which are organized by reputable organizers. Participants are required to submit a photocopy of their Finisher’s Certificate with official finishing time.
* Mobile Hydration and Aid Stations will be provided every 10 kilometers along the route.
* The event will take place rain or shine.
* The registration fee is non-refundable and non-transferable
* This event is a qualifying race, and is INCLUDED in the Quezon Ultramarathon Series Grand Slam Award 2014.
For more information:
Runn’ Active : 0928 341 4069 / 0943 282 1959
Website: CLICK HERE