The final legs of the Unilab Active Health Camp Alpha | Presented by Specialized and sponsored by Newton and RUNNR is designed to toughen you up for the hardest and longest races of the year! Check out the dates below!
Camp Alpha – Toughen Up!
August 23: 180km Epic Ride from Alabang to Punta Fuego and back.
August 30: 4k Swim – 150k Ride – 15k Run Alpha Day (for those training for IM) (Village Sports Club, BF Homes – Caylabne – Village Sports Club)
October 11-12: Volume & Speed Focus for Tri United 3, Enervon 226, and even hilly Olympic-distance races.
Download Registration Form:
– Registration Fees include SAG support, mechanic on standby, snacks and refreshments, pool and locker fees at Village Sports Club.
– Finish all 3 legs and get the Limited Edition Camp Alpha shirt!
1. Request for Registration Form at email@example.com or download the form at pinoyfitness.com
2. Deposit payment at either of the two bank options:
– BDO S/A 5350092295 Alexander Leuterio (Cash Deposits only)
– Union Bank S/A 102520026685 (Check or Cash)
3. Email Registration Form and Deposit Slip to firstname.lastname@example.org
-> Write your FULL NAME in print and Registered Legs on the Deposit Slip
Registration for Leg 5 (Aug. 23 Epic Ride) closes on Aug. 18.
Registration for Leg 6 (Aug. 30 Alpha Day) closes on Aug. 22.
Registration for Leg 7 (Oct. 11-12) closes on Sept. 29.
Each Leg can only accommodate 25 slots, so Registration for each leg may close early.
For inquiries on registration, email me at email@example.com
TIME TO TOUGHEN UP!
Like this Post!? Share it to your friends!