The First ONE HUNDRED MILES (160K) Ultramarathon, that will happen this coming June 21, 2014 in the Province of Quezon (1st District), CALABARZON and in Southern Tagalog.
1st QCC160 (Quezon Coast to Coast) ONE HUNDRED MILES Ultra Marathon 2014
June 21, 2014 @ 3AM
Infanta and Mauban, Quezon
Organizer: Team Runn’ Active
Early Bird Registration Date: April 24, 2014 – May 16,2014
Early Bird Registration Fee: Php 2,700
Regular Registration Date: May 17,2014 – June 08,2014
Regular Registration Fee: Php 3,200
– Inclusive of Finisher’s Buckle, Certificate, Trophy, Finisher’s Shirt (L/S)t, and Post Race Meal.
Add This Event to Calendar:
Payment thru Bank Deposit
Bank: BPI S/A Acct #: 0869-2140-51
EastWest Bank s/a # 3468-180-226
Acct Name: Rodelio L. Mendoza
E-mail your Deposit Slip here: email@example.com
* The Event will take place Rain or Shine.
* The Registration Fee is non-Refundable and Non-Transferable
* This event is a Qualifying Race and INCLUDED in QUEZON Ultra marathon Series Grand SLAM AWARD 2014
* Open for Runners who finished ultra marathon distances of 50k to160km ,and beyond.of Races organized by reputable organizers (other than these are required to submit Xerox of Finishers Certificate with official finished time)
* Mobile Hydration and Foods Stations every 10k dist. will be provided along the route.
* Drop Bags of runners without service vehicle will be provided at designated Km distances later.
* Service vehicles of runners and /or team of runners are welcome but not mandatory.
* Wearing reflectorized Vest etc, and Head lamp are Mandatory
* This event have LIMITED SLOTS only!
* NO CASH PRIZES, NO Loot BAGS, NO WHINNING, Just Pure Pain and Fun!!!!
Mobile: 0928-3414069 / 0943-2821959
Like this Post!? Share it to your friends!