The maiden running event, envisioned to be a yearly activity organized by the Agricultural Credit Policy Council in celebration of women empowerment. The fun run aimed at supporting indigent women students.
The run will be officiated by the Philippine Sports Committee (PSC).
Run for Women’s Education
April 5, 2014 @ 5:30AM
3K / 5K / 10K
Organizer: Agricultural Credit Policy Council (ACPC)
3K / 5K / 10K – Php 300
– Inclusive of Singlet and Race Bib
– Registration period – March 3 to 28, 2014
Add This Event to Calendar:
28/F One San Miguel Avenue (OSMA) Bldg.,
San Miguel Avenue cor. Shaw Boulevard,
Ortigas Center, Pasig City
25F LANDBANK Plaza, 1598 M.H. del Pilar cor Dr. J. Quintos St., Malate, Manila
Contact Person: Grace Ferrer
Tel. No: 567-2021
UP SIGMA ALPHA Sorority
Tambayan (at the back of Palma Hall, beside CASAA), UP Diliman, Q.C.
Registration & Race Pack
• Payment of registration fee is upon signing up the registration form available at any of the registration sites. Registration fee is non-refundable.
• All registered runners must collect the race pack (shirt and bib) at the specified date and place upon registration. A valid ID together with the confirmation slip must be presented upon claiming the race pack. In case of representative claiming the race pack, authorization letter from the registered runner together with the confirmation slip and valid ID of the representative are required.
The Physical Race
• The Start/Finish Line for all events is situated at the Quirino Grandstand, Manila.
• Assembly and Gun Time
Event Distance Assembly Time Gun Time
10K 4:30 a.m. 5:30 a.m.
5K 4:45 a.m. 5:45 a.m.
3K 5:00 a.m. 6:00 a.m.
• Baggage deposit counters are available at designated areas for each event distance. It is understood that the race organizers and any of its sponsors are not liable for any loss of or damage to personal items deposited. It is also recommended to arrive earlier than the gun time to avoid delays.
• Roving ambulance is accessible along the race route. Alert/Inform route marshals or patrolling paramedics regarding any injury.
• For hydration, water stations are available along the race route.
• Pets are strictly not allowed at the event site.
• The awards ceremony will be held at the Finish venue at 7:30 a.m.
• To ensure timely reopening of roads to normal traffic and help ensure runners’ safety, an official race vehicle is deployed to pick up all remaining runners on the race route starting at 8:30 a.m. By this time, all remaining runners are encouraged to proceed directly to the finish venue aboard the said official vehicle.
For other concerns and feedback, email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Ding Pereyra: 0922-8239233
Joan Basay: 0915-9988215
Like this Post!? Share it to your friends!