One of the most awaited run for Q1 of 2014 with only 2 months to go, we’re sure registration for the 2014 Unilab Active Health Run United 1 will open soon! Are you training for this race already? What distance are you aiming for?
Let the discussion begin!
Unilab Run United 1
March 16, 2014
SM Mall of Asia
Add This Event to Calendar:
PF Members Portal Discussion -> Click Here
500m – PHP 350
5K – PHP 700
10K – PHP 800
21K – PHP 900
– Inclusive of Singlet, 3 pieces Enervon Activ, Race Bib, D-tag, Raffle Stub & Active Health Sun Visor, Active Health Ventilation Bag
– 21K Finishers gets a Finishers Medal & Shirt and Drinks
Gun Start: (Assembly Time is 1 hour before)
500m – 7AM
5K – 5:30AM
10K – 5AM
21K – 4AM
Race Kit Redemption:
• March 13-14 (Thursday-Friday) at the Music Hall, SM Mall of Asia from 10am-10pm
• March 15 (Saturday) at the Active Health Village (Block 16 Parking Lot), SM Mall of Asia grounds from 10am – 6pm only
What to bring:
• Print out of your confirmation email
• Valid IDs
• Signed waiver by the runner
If claiming someone else will claim for you, please make sure your representative has the following:
• Print out of confirmation email of the runner
• Signed waiver by the runner
• Letter of authorization
• Photocopy of the runners ID
• Photocopy of representative’s ID
– For any concern, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Strictly no claiming of race kits on race day
PREPAID CARD SELLING VENUES:
You may purchase the prepaid cards at the following stores: from 12:00NN to 8:00PM Monday to Sunday starting February 8, 2014.
Online registration will start January 31, 2014 at www.runrio.com
– Riovana Store BGC
28th Street corner 9th Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
– Riovana Store Katipunan
3rd Floor Regis Building, Katipunan Avenue, Quezon City (across Ateneo, and beside KFC)
SM North – The Block G/F, North Ave. cor. EDSA Quezon City
SM Mall of Asia, G/F Entertainment Hall, Roxas Blvd, Manila
– For online registrants: singlet will be provided during the race kit collection, sizes option will be available online on a first-come, first-served basis.
– For in-store registrants: singlet will be given upon registration, sizes will be on a first-come, first-served basis. Singlet and finishers shirt sizes will be available for fitting.
Note: CITIUS is the Latin word for SPEED, which is the theme for RUN UNITED 1, that is why if you look closely at the Finisher’s Shirt Design print, you can see the symbol of a runner shedding of his race time.
* If a runner finishes all three legs in the category 21km/ 21km/ 21km or 21km/ 32km/ 42km, he/she will be able to form this united medal.
Still Have Questions? Download the RUN UNITED 1 FAQ here:
– Registration is on a first-come, first served basis, and may end earlier than the announced deadline. Race slots may run out before March 9, 2014.
– Runners who buy prepaid cards at our stores will receive their singlet upon purchase. Runners must collect the rest of their race kit (race bib and Active Health items) at Race Kit Claiming on the following dates.
o March 13- 14 Music Hall at the Mall of Asia, 10am – 10pm
o March 15, Active Health Village, Block 16 Mall of Asia, 10am – 6pm
– Singlet and finisher’s shirt size availability will be on first-come, first-served basis.
– Singlet and finishers shirt sample sizes will be available for fitting at the registration centers.
– A Valid ID must be presented at Race Kit Claiming. Those claiming race kits for others must bring authorization letters.
– D-Tag will be provided to every participant to get the runner’s accurate time result and must be surrendered
For More Information:
Visit -> http://www.unilabactivehealth.com/rununited/
Facebook -> https://www.facebook.com/UnilabActiveHealth
Like this Post!? Share it to your friends!