2014 Build Run : The 10th Edition of the PSE BULL RUN
The Philippine Stock Exchange (PSE) will hold the 10th edition of its Bull Run on February 16, 2014, 4:00 AM at the Bonifacio Global City in Taguig.
This year’s Bull Run is tagged the “Build Run” as part of the registration fee will be donated to a rehabilitation fund for the victims of Typhoon. The PSE will match the total amount raised from the sign ups and donate it to the fund as well.
“We want this 10th Bull Run, being a milestone for us, to also be responsive to the pressing needs of our countrymen. We have always used the event to promote investor awareness about the values of stock investing and its role in economic growth but this year, we want to solely focus on helping the rebuilding efforts in the affected communities of Typhoon Yolanda,” said PSE President and CEO Hans B. Sicat.
PSE BULL RUN 2014
February 16, 2014
Bonifacio Global City
3K – Php 400
5K – Php 500
10K – Php 600
16K – Php 800
21K – Php 800
3K – 5:20am
5K – 5:15am
10K – 5:00am
16K – 4:15am
21K – 4:00am
– Inclusive of singlet, timing chip, race bib and Php100 contribution voucher
– 16k and 21k will receive a finisher shirt and medal after the race
Add This Event to Calendar:
Registration Venue: (JANUARY 21 to FEBRUARY 9, 2014)
1. Online Registration via SM Tickets -> Click Here
2. Market Education Department of the Exchange at the PSE Plaza in Makati City. For volume registration of PSE employees, PSE family and friends, Brokers and Listed Companies, send an email to email@example.com and you will receive a registration template. Registrants will have to follow and use this template for signing up.
3. Adevents Manila will accommodate volume registration of Running Clubs. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will receive a registration template. Registrants will use this template for signing up.
Registration opens at the Philippine Stock Exchange Plaza, Ayala Triangle, Makati City, starting February 3 until the 10th, from 12 noon – 7:00 PM, Mondays to Fridays. Upon payment, packets will be given out. Limited slots only!!!
Note: Claiming of race packets will start on February 10 until the 14th, at the PSE Plaza, Makati City.[wpdm_file id=14]
Longest distance Challenge – A group run to corporate team, running club and school with the winner having the longest cumulative distance ran by team members
21K Team Category Challenge – Open to group with minimum number of ten (10) paying runners
Biggest group Award – Open to group with minimum number of twenty five (25) runners: Running Club; Stockbroker; Listed Company
For More Information:
Visit www.adeventsmanila.com or contact 0917.3928343.
Like this Post!? Share it to your friends!