Luneta to Tagaytay 60Km (LU2TA) Midnight Ultramarathon will be on February 8 starting at KM0 Luneta Park Roxas Blvd. to Palace in the Sky, Tagaytay City. The event will be limited to the first 350 runners and it promises to be an important addition to the local ultramarathon scene in the country and the organizers are delighted to have this ultramarathon distance prior to longer ultra events to be staged in March, April and May of 2014.
Luneta to Tagaytay 60Km (LU2TA) Midnight Ultramarathon 2014
February 8, 2014
Roxas Blvd., Manila
Organizer: Prince Running Group
Early Bird: P1,500.00 (December 1-31, 2013) with RFID Timing Device, Medal, Trophy, Finisher Shirt & Food
Regular Rate: P1,750.00 (January 1, 2014 to February 8, 2014 until Registration closes)
Add This Event to Calendar:
– Assembly time: 11:00PM February 8, 2014
– Gun Start: 12:00MN (Midnight) February 9,2014
– The run will be fired-off at exactly 12 midnight with cut-off time at 14 hours.
– Hydration Station at Km30 with Check in time / Check point 6 hours cut off.
– The route will be mostly on flat roads but will slightly elevate upon reaching Dasmarinas in Cavite. Hydration Stations will be at Km30, Km40, Km50 & Km60 Finishline.
– 100 Miles Cafe BGC Global city
– A R unner’s Circle Manila
– Trinity Cycleshop Commonwealth, Quezon City
– Or You can send or deposit your registration fee to
Bpi Account#: 417-93630-17
JudenThaddy & Race Director – Joseph “Prince” Baltazar
Contact: 09172066110 /09182300203.
Send your Deposit slip with Finisher Shirt size for confirmation-Email add: email@example.com.
For Questions and Inquiry:
Joseph “Prince” Baltazar – (0917)2066110, (0918)2300203
Like this Post!? Share it to your friends!