Check out the Sante Barley Domination Run happening on November 24, 2013 at the Aseana City, Paranaque.
Sante Barley Domination Run
November 24, 2013
Aseana City, Paranaque
21k – P700
10k – P600
5k – P500
3k – P400
– Race kit includes: Singlet, race bib, timing chip
– Finishers will receive (depending on category): 21k-10k-5k medal, 21k Finisher’s shirt, Sante Impact System voucher, etc
21K – 4AM
10K – 5AM
5K – 5:15AM
3K – 5:20AM
Important REGISTRATION Announcement: (November 6, 2013)
1) 10k and 21k Categories still OPEN – due to an overwhelming request from runners, we are adding 10k & 21k slots/racekits and will be delivered at Outlet Stores on November 9 and 14.
2) 3k and 5k Categories are CLOSED – Please note that the remaining kits at the stores are for depletion, hence, the categories are closed once the kits have been sold out.
3) Registration Cut-off
> Online Registration – ends on November 7 (thur) at 11:59pm.
> In-Store Registration – ends on November 17 at 6pm, thus, all outlets will no longer sell racekits after the cutoff. (Stores are Chris Sports Glorietta, North EDSA and Mall of Asia// Sante Branches Eton Ortigas, Las Pinas and Alabang// Fitness and Athletics // A Runner’s Circle
> NOTE: Only Sante Eton branch will continue to sell racekits from November 18 to 20. For those who have not claimed their singlets, you may claim them at Eton from Nov 18-20 too.
– As stated previously, singlet sizes are on a first-com, first-served basis.
Online Registration (August 9 onwards) – www.santedomination.com
– A delivery fee of P150 will be charged. Delivery of race kits starts on September 15.
In-Store Registration (Sept 15 onwards):
– Sante Barley 9F Galleria Corporate Center
– Chris Sports – SM Mall of Asia, SM Megamall, SM North Annex and Glorietta 3
– Fitness & Athletics – Bonifacio High St., BGC
Like this Post!? Share it to your friends!