The Batangas Running Club will work with a motive to raise awareness and benefits of being physically fit and to help the Lipa City Federation of Senior Citizen Association (LICFOSCA) for its coming annual elderly week celebration on the first week of October.
Lipa City Half Marathon
September 29, 2013
Lipa City Hall
Organizer: Michael Astillar
21K – Php 700 (with Singlet) / Php 600 (without Singlet)
5K – Php 350 (with Singlet) / Php 250 (without Singlet)
3K – Php 300 (with Singlet) / Php 200 (without Singlet)
3K Students of Batangas – Php 100 (without Singlet)
Add This Event to Calendar:
– Download the Registration Form on our official FB account at https://www.facebook.com/1stLipaCityHalfMarathon
– Fill-up the Lipa City Half Marathon Registration Form
– Complete the waiver part and do not forget your signature
– Kindly proceed to Metrobank in your area for the payment
Account Name: Joy R Latina
Account No.: 3718906203
– Scan the deposit slip together with your registration form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
– After sending the details kindly call or text at 0905-7819653 or thru our Facebook Fanpage
– Wait for the confirmation email or text
– For outside Batangas registrant if you want we send your Race Kit immediately. Kindly add on Php 150 for the courier and email to us your shipping address (Complete Name, Mailing Address and Contact Number)
– Runners can also claim their race kits at the race venue on race day before 5AM. Present the following to claim their race kits:
* Original Deposit Slip.
* Filled up and signed Registration Form & Waiver.
* Valid ID.
– NO REFUND policy for this event. This event will issue Official Receipt and that will be sending together with your Marathon kit for outside Batangas.
Like this Post!? Share it to your friends!