Fitness and Athletics together with Bike King is bringing us the first ever Indoor Duathlon! Yes you read it correctly, it’s indoors. Check out the details.
June 6 to
August 31, 2013 Extended till September 30, 2013
28th Cor 9th St. (Inside Fitness and Athletics)
3K Run / 20K Bike / 2K Run
Organizer: Bike King
Php 600 : First Sign Up
Php 450 : Succeeding race schedules within the same tourney ( if you want to outpace your last record)
Register Online -> Click Here
Age / Gender Categories:
– Show up 15 to 30 minutes before your booked schedule.
– Submit your waiver and your valid ID to your Race Marshal inside Fitness and Athletics, 28th cor 9th Sts. BGC
– Get your Race Bib, and attach to your shirt.
– Do your stretching and warm -up before gun start.
– Get to know your race equipment. It is the Intensa Treadmill Entertainment Series for the RUN, and the Proform Le Tour de France for the BIKE.
– Race! Run 3K in the treadmill, transition to the bike and ride 20K, and head back to the treadmill for the final 2K run, and on to the FINISHLINE!
Top 3 Finishers with the Best Time in every category will bring home medals , prizes and own bragging rights in this 3K Run- 20K Bike- 2k Run indoor competition! There will be Awarding Ceremonies to recognize the top finishers.
For More Information and Complete Mechanics:
Visit -> Indoor Duathlon Event Page
Like this Post!? Share it to your friends!