Help save our pawikans and support our local conservation programs!
The run will benefit Save Philippine Seas’ Pawikan Watchers project, a training program through which volunteers from different parts of the Philippines will be trained on the biology and ecology of sea turtles and PAWB-approved guidelines.
What more are you waiting for? Join the race for pawikan protection!
Pick Up the Pace: It’s a Turtle Run
March 3, 2014 @ 5 AM
Ateneo de Manila University
Organizer: Ateneo Environmental Science Society
3K – Php 300
5K – Php 350
10K – Php 450
Inclusive of Race Singlet
Kostka Extension, ADMU: Jan 28 to Feb 22, 2013
Online: Click Here
- Thirty (30) minutes before the first event, the host shall ask all the participants
to convene at the starting line for the announcement of rules and to lead the warm up exercises.
- The 10K run will start at exactly 5 am, followed by the 5K category after 30 minutes, and the 3K run after a subsequent 30 minutes.
- A rope will be dropped at the starting line while the host simultaneously announces the start of each race.
- Paramedics and a van will also be on standby in case any of the participants are in need of medical assistance.
- Appointed Timers will determine time recorded for each participant.
Additional Rules and Regulations:
- Participants ages below 18 should secure a guardian’s permission and signature,
and ages below 13 are advised to be accompanied by an adult supervisor.
- Race pushes through rain or shine, however may be postponed depending on the severity of the weather.
Race organizers will post prior notice on the run’s website for any changes regarding the details
or cancellation of the event due to inclement weather and/or force majeure.
- No refunds once the payment has been made (see Waiver).
Pick Up The Race – Singlet Design
Stephen Uy – 0922-815-3488
Phil Evardo – 0917-327-9506
Pat Alvero – 0915-859-0619
Like this Post!? Share it to your friends!