Runtertainment, the company behind Outbreak Manila, is organizing another exciting concept run called the “Live More Run”. Basically, it is a run where you get to paint the world and live in full color! It is a 5km course where participants are thrown different colored powder per kilometer. They will be wearing white like a blank canvas, and they will end the race bursting with different hues.
Live More Run
January 19, 2013 @ 3pm
Nuvali, Sta. Rosa Laguna
P600 for non-SMART subscribers
P500 for SMART subscribers
– FREE Smart Live More Run Souvenir Shirt (which can also be worn during the run)
– FREE Smart Live More Run Shades
– FREE Smart Live More Medal
– FREE Water proof Race Bib
– SM Megamall
– SM North EDSA (Annex)
– Festival Mall, Alabang
– Mall of Asia
Fitness and Athletics
– Before the race, you will start out with a clean WHITE SHIRT. (Unless you’re a sweaty guy. Then you’ll start with a slightly dirty and damp WHITE SHIRT)
– EVERY KILOMETER IS MARKED BY COLOR STATIONS. Color stations is our fancy term for “areas where our marshals will throw a tsunami of colored powder at you.”
– Expect DIFFERENT COLORS AT EACH STAGE and opportunities to play with buckets of the stuff yourself.
– YOU ARE ALSO IN CONTROL OF HOW COLORFUL YOU WANT TO BE. You can be spotless like a white horse on a snow field or as colorful as a rainbow unicorn on crayola steroids.
– Stay in the middle if you are shy.
– Stay on the edges if you want to be the life and color of the party!
For More Information:
Visit the Official Website -> http://www.livemorerun.com
Like this Post!? Share it to your friends!