The Waldorf Trail Run at Timberland Heights is a nature-themed mountainside trail run that is open to novice and hard core runners. Amid rolling hills, forested valleys, terraced farms and unpolluted fresh air, we believe that Timberland Heights is the perfect venue for such a trail run.
By joining and/or supporting the trail run, you would not just be having a fun time, you would also be helping fund the school’s ongoing improvement of sports facilities and the teachers’ training fund.
Waldorf Trail Run @ Timberland Heights
January 26, 2013, 5AM (assembly)
Timberland Heights, San Mateo, Rizal
Organizer: Manila Waldorf School and Timberland Heights. Trail Run organizers: Team Adrenaline/Jayson Gabrinao
3k – P400
5k – P500
10k – P600
visit -> www.runnersrunner.com
1. Please apply insect repellant or have bug spray with you. There will be mosquitoes, exotic insects and other bugs on the trail.
2. Do not litter! Please do not throw any garbage, especially plastic, along the trail. Timberland is an eco-sanctuary and we have to respect and protect it.
3. Keep on the trail to avoid being lost. The forest covers an area of over 50 hectares of pathways so there will be a big possibility of getting lost once you stray from the designated trail route.
4. Make sure that you make your gadgets (cameras/mobilephone/gps) waterproof. It may get wet and muddy. Keep them in watertight containers or ziplock plastic bags.
5. The venue is a protected area. Do not try to catch insects or wild animals and please refrain from picking the flowers/plants.
6. To avoid polluting the forest, runners are advised to bring their own water bottles. Hydration will be provided with up to 4 water stations along the route for runners to refill their water bottles. Disposable cups will not be provided.
7. Optional items are: gloves, whistles.
Like this Post!? Share it to your friends!