Check out the details for the upcoming Century Tuna ASTC Asian Duathlon happening on November 5, 2012 at Subic Bay, Philippines.
Century Tuna ASTC Asian Duathlon 2012
November 25, 2012 @ 6AM
Subic Bay Freeport, Philippines
Standard: 10K Run/40K Bike/5K Run
Sprint: 5K Run/20K Bike/2.5K Run
– P2,500 – until Sept. 30
– P3,000 – October
– P3,500 – November (1-15)
– P1,800- until Sept. 30
– P2,300 – October
– P2,800 – November (1-15)
– 10% discount for TRAP-registered athletes; 20% discount for students & senior citizens;
– Paid fees are non-refundable & non-transferable.
– Submit form filled-up with your fee at the TRAP Office, Room 202 Bldg Alpha, Philsports Complex (ULTRA), Meralco Ave., Pasig City or at Speedo Concept Stores or at Bike King, Bonifacio High Street.
Download Form Here:
Peso payment can also be made through:
– BPI (Tomas. Carrasco Jr. C/A No. 0081-0483-63) or
– PNB (Triathlon Association of the Phils., C/A No. 1002-3310-0013)
Fax entry form and deposit slip with name to Fax #: 850-5254/ 809-3136. US Dollar payment can be made through CITIBank, Alabang Branch (Tomas Carrasco, US$ Account No. 8-542000-598)
For More Information:
Like this Post!? Share it to your friends!