The Greentennial Run brings you the most exciting Halloween Costume race this 2012- entitled MIDNIGHT RUN!
Highlights include race route along EDSA, awards for runners in best costumes, a haunted house, and for the very first time in Philippine running history, all runners in Halloween get-up will receive a finisher’s Greentennial Jacket!
DON’T MISS THIS HALLOWEEN BALL OF THE FILIPINO RUNNING COMMUNITY!
Categories for costume contest include:
1. Most Frightening
2. Most Extravagant
3. Most Unique
4. Most Resourceful
5. Most Colorful
7. Parent-Child Tandem/Family Costume
8. Run Team/Club Costume
10. Super Hero
13. Zombie/White Lady/Vampire/Werewolf
14. Fabulous Diva
MIDNIGHT RUN 2012
October 31, 2012 @ 11:59pm
START/FINISH : Near People Power Shrine, White Plains Avenue, QC
10K and 5K
Organizer: The Greentennial Run
10K and 5K – P600.00
– Includes Race Number and Finisher’s Jacket
Registration Venues: (Registration Starts on Sept. 1, 2012)
– A Runner’s Circle
– SecondWind Running Store (Teacher Village, Ortigas Home Depot, Greenhills)
– Mizuno Outlets (Eastwood, Alabang, Trinoma, Shangrila, BGC, Robinsons)
For More Information:
Email : email@example.com
Add GREENTENNIAL PHOTOS in Facebook
Like this Post!? Share it to your friends!