WWF is to launch the Reverse the Bad student program through a Reverse Run on 22 July 2012 at SM Mall of Asia. As suggested by its name, part of the run (200 meters untimed) will be done in reverse – wherein participants will backpedal through the course. An apt execution, it symbolizes our ability to confront the present environmental state by looking back and moving forward.
WWF Reverse Run (Reverse the Bad)
July 22, 2012 September 9, 2012
SM Mall of Asia (near IMAX) McKinley Hill
Note: as of July 21, 2012
Due to bad weather the organizers of the WWF Reverse Run has decided to postpone the event. Formal announcement will be posted in a bit. Kindly help spread the word.
3K – PHP 500
6K – PHP 500
12K – PHP 600
- Race kit includes: Race singlet, Race Bib, Safety Pins, Maps
- Participants will only run backwards for 200meters. Running time will only start when the participants will make the 180° turn for the 3K, 6K and 12K distances.
- Finishers will receive a limited edition WWF baller band.
- 10 watches are to be raffled of c/o Soleus.
3K – 5:50AM
6K – 5:40AM
12K – 5:30AM
Registration Venues: (From June 22 – July 16, 2012)
- Chris Sports Branches (Registration Period: June 22, 2012 – June 18, 2012)
Branches: 1. SM Mall of Asia, 2. SM Manila, 3. Glorietta
- Fitness and Athletics Company (F&A)
9th Avenue corner 28th Street, Bonifacio Global City
- Skechers Branches
Branches: 1. Festival Mall Alabang, 2. Market Market, 3. Trinoma
WWF Reverse Run (Reverse the Bad) – Video:
For More Information:
WWF Office at (02) 822 2568
Like this Post!? Share it to your friends!