This is Athletes in Action first ever student based FUN RUN and for the benefit of the Filipino Youth who were worst hit by Typhoon Sendong in 2011.This is a beautiful unifying event for the our devastated school children. Unleash the power of your feet!
The project is in partnership with FILA SKELE -TOES, DepEd & GMA Kapuso Foundation.
Schools Run for School Rooms
July 7, 2012 @ 5AM
Bonifacio Global City
3K / 5K / 10K
Organizer: Athletes in Action & Huper International
10K – PHP 550.00
5K – PHP 450.00
3K – PHP 350.00
Inclusive of singlet and race bib.
All runners entitled to a 60% discount on one item purchase of any Fila shoes at any Fila outlets.Just present registration form.
Registration Dates: May 18 to June 30, 2012
RACE KIT CLAIM CENTER: ALL FILA OUTLETS
Registration Venues and Procedures:
FOR REGISTRATION THRU SM TICKETS
1) Buy ticket ofAthletes In Action-Fila Schools Run For School Rooms (AIA-Fila SRSR) advocacy run at SM TICKETS – CINEMA COUNTERS anywhere in Luzon, except in SM malls without cinemas like SM Makati (Ayala), SM Harrison, SM Cubao, and SM Quiapo.
2) After ticket payment, payee will receive SM-issued ticket as proof of payment and SM control number-coded AIA-Fila SRSR Registration Form.Payee must attach/staple SM-issued proof of payment ticket to the Race Kit Claim Stub.NO SM-ISSUED PROOF OF PAYMENT TICKET ATTACHED TO THE RACE KIT CLAIM STUB, NO RACE KIT RELEASE.
3) Participant to completely fill out AIA-Fila SRSR Registration Form and keep Participant’s Copy portion of the Registration Form. As Fila’s goodwill,payee may avail additional 10% discount on Fila Running Shoes and Skele-Toes, which are already on sale at 50% OFF, upon presentation of AIA-Fila SRSR Participant’s Copy at Fila stores.
4) Participant to bring the accomplished AIA-Fila SRSR Registration Form and Race Kit Claim Stub with SM-issued proof of payment ticket to any of the following FILA stores:
- SM Mall of Asia (02.901.1611)
- SM Mega Mall (02.638.8016)
- Trinoma Mall (02.919.0709)
- Festival Mall (02.842.9811)
- Glorietta Mall (02.812.1099)
- Robinson’s Galleria (02.695.3148)
- Robinson’s Ermita (02.521.8393)
- Robinson’s Market Market (02.889.6378)
5) Upon turnover of accomplished AIA-Fila SRSR Registration Form and Race Kit Claim Stub with SM-issued proof of payment ticket to FILA personnel, participant will receive AIA-Fila SRSR race kit. Exchange of singlet for appropriate size is accepted at the same Fila store within seven days or until July 4 provided the singlet remains new and unworn.
6) Race Kits Redemption and Walk-In Registration are accepted only at the above-mentioned eight (8) Fila Stores. There is no registration or claiming of race kits at all the other FILA stores.
7) Race Kits may be claimed at participating Fila stores from June 25 to July 4 only
Schools Run for School Rooms – Singlet Design
Schools Run for School Rooms – Race Route
For any inquiries, call Huper International (02.661.6489) and/or GWorld (02.215.0512 / 719.0184), email AthletesInAction@huperinternational.com
Visit -> www.facebook.com/aiaphilippines.
Tel: 215-0512 / 719-0184
For Instant Updates – Follow US!
Like this Post? Share it to your Friends!