C5 with it’s several fly-overs will definitely challenge even the most seasoned half-marathoner. Get a chance to try this course again as finishline brings you the C5 Half Marathon 2012, happening on May 27.
C5 Half Marathon 2012
May 27, 2012
F. Ortigas Jr Road (Formerly Emerald Ave.)
3K – P700
5K – P800
10K – P900
15K – P1,000
21K – P1,100
– Fees includes Singlet, disposable timing chip, race kit delivery (within Metro Manila)
– Finisher’s Medal and Finisher’s Shirt for 21K
– Finisher’s Medal for 15K
– Are you a MyLaps Championship Chip Owner? (The one used in the previous AXN Run 2011), then you can enjoy P100 OFF your registration fee! List of green chip holders are available at all registration sites at the cashier.
– Green chip can be bought at P300.00 while the ankle strap (which is optional) is at Php100.00 at the cashier.
Organizer Letter to Runners:
Registration Venues: (April 1 to 30, 2012)
– RUNNR Bonifacio High Street
– RUNNR Trinoma
– Toby’s Arena Shangrila Mall
– All kits will be delivered to your doorstep.
– Late registration is from May 1 to May 6. Additional P100 will be charged.
C5 Half Marathon 2012 – Singlet Design:
C5 Half Marathon 2012 – Medal Design:
C5 Half Marathon 2012 – Finisher’s Shirt:
C5 Half Marathon – Actual Medals:
C5 Half Marathon 2012- Race Maps:
For More Information:
Call: (632) 782-9948
Visit -> http://www.finishline.ph