Run for Positive Lives is a Fun Run Project aimed to support the HIV and AIDS advocacy on ‘Getting to Zero’, if you support this cause then check out the event details here!
Run for Positive Lives
December 10, 2011 @ 5AM
CCP Complex, Pasay City
3K / 5K / 10K / 21K
Organizer: Project Secretariat: Run4PositiveLives c/o the Philippine NGO Support Program, Inc. (PHANSuP)
The ‘Run for Positive Lives’ is a fun run project conceived to:
(1) Engage runners to support the HIV and AIDS advocacy on ‘Getting to Zero’ as it adopted the Joint United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS) theme that specifically aims to attain ‘Zero New Infections’, Zero AIDS-related Deaths and ‘Zero Discrimination’ by year 2015, and to
(2) Gather enough proceeds to financially support an existing project dubbed as +Lifeguide (www.pinoylifeguide.org), a People Living with HIV (PLHIV) community-owned, community-driven and managed electronic portal on ‘living positively’.
The ‘Run for Positive Lives’ is a collaborative fun run project that engages the same nongovernmental organizations (NGOs) for the +Lifeguide project like Pinoy Plus Association (PPA+), Babae Plus, Positive Action Foundation Philippines Inc. (PAFPI) and the Philippine NGO Support Program, Inc. (PHANSuP).
3K – PHP 400.00
5K – PHP 500.00
10K – PHP 600.00
21K – PHP 700.00
– The registration fee includes a singlet, race bib and timing chip.
– Cash prizes and other surprises await the winners of the event.
– Special awards and prizes await the youngest and oldest runners who will cross the finish line.
– Other fun and exciting activities for the whole family.
Race category- Gun start
21K – 5:15 a.m.
10K – 5:30 a.m.
5K and 3K – 5:45 a.m.
Run for Positive Lives – Singlet Design:
Run for Positive Lives – Shirt Design:
Will be provided to Volunteers and Peer Educators.
ONLINE REGISTRATION: www.pinoylifeguide.org
#2118 Level 2, Trinoma
EDSA Corner North Ave., Quezon City
Tel. (+632) 900-6952
ROYAL SPORTING HOUSE
#256 Level 2, Glorietta 4
Ayala Center, Makati City
Tel. (+632) 752-7084
ROYAL SPORTING HOUSE
2ND Level, Alimall
Araneta Center, Cubao, Quezon City
Tel. (+632) 421-9561 / 56
THE SHOE SHOP
2nd Level, Rockwell, Makati City
Tel. (+632) 898-1297
PUBLIC HEALTH UNIT
University Health Service
University of the Philippines,
Diliman, Quezon City
Look for: Grace Santos
Tel. (+632) 981-8500 loc. 2709
Makati Social Hygiene Clinic
7F Makati City Hall
Look for: Ate Tess Pagcaliwagan
Tel. (+632) 870-1615 Direct Line
Run for Positive Lives 2011 – Race Maps:
For other inquiries, call Heizel L. Mainar, events coordinator, at (0915) 8504030 or (0949) 6371853. You may also email your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org