The 2nd Fun-Run sponsored by the Philippine Obstetrical and Gynecological Society (POGS). This event will help raise funds for the education and training programs of POGS in the fight against women’s health issues like pregnancy-related deaths, breast cancer and cervical cancer.
Millennium Run for Women’s Health
November 6, 2011 @ 5AM
McKinley Hill, Taguig
Organizer: Run for Change
Registration fees includes singlet and race bib.
P500 for 1.5k/3k/5k
P600 for 10k
1. POGS Building, #56 Malakas St., Diliman, Quezon City
2. Runner’s Circle, Unit H, Aloha Hotel, 2150 Roxas Blvd. cor. Quirino Ave., Malate, Manila
3. ROX, B1 Bonifacio High Street, Taguig City
GunStart will be as follows:
10k – 6AM
5k – 6:05 AM
3k – 6:10
1.5k – 6:13 AM
500 meter (new distance) – 6:13 (pending)
Race kits will be released on Oct 22, 2011, Sat at ROX during our FREE Run Clinic.
Millennium Run for Women’s Health – Singlet Design:
Millennium Run for Women’s Health – Race Maps:
1. POGS Secretariat: Cha Anacito – (02)9217647, Ney Abat 0922-8816251
2. Runner’s Circle: 567-4786
3. ROX: 856-4639
4. Run4change: 0917-5333742