An exclusive for Women Fun Run in celebration of March as Women’s Month is being brought to us by RunRio together with Women’s Health and Athena Milk this March 19, 2011 at the SM Mall of ASIA. Here are the Details.
Women’s Health – ATHENA All Women’s Run
March 19, 2011
SM Mall of Asia
3K / 5K / 10K
3K -Php500 (Race Kit (D-tag, Bib Number), Finisher’s Certificate)
5K – Php600 (Race Kit (D-tag, Bib Number), Finisher’s Certificate, Finisher’s Bracelet)
10K – Php700 (Race Kit (D-tag, Bib Number), Finisher’s Certificate, Finisher’s Bracelet)
Register early as slots are limited!
ONLINE REGISTRATION OPENS ON FEBRUARY 21, 2011. Online registration period is from February 21, 2011 to March 15, 2011
Regular In-store registration period is from February 21, 2011 to February 28, 2011 only at the following venues:
– Toby’s SM Mall of Asia – G/F Entertainment Mall, Roxas Blvd., Manila (12nn–8pm, Tel # 556-0445)
– RUNNR – G/F Bonifacio High Street, Taguig City (12nn – 8pm,Tel # 4031787)
– Planet Sports Trinoma – 2nd level, Trinoma cor. North EDSA, Quezon City
– Planet Sports Glorietta – 2F Glorietta 3, Makati City (12nn – 8pm, Tel # 8177896)
– The Athlete’s Foot Robinsons Galleria – 3F Robinsons Galleria, Ortigas Pasig City (12nn – 8pm, Tel# 6363162)
Late registration period is fromMarch 1 – 15, 2011 at the following venues: Toby’s SM Mall of Asia and RUNNR, Bonifacio High Street.
* The Women’s Health – Athena All Women’s Run is open to women aged 16 years old and above.
* Only women are allowed to join the race.
* Girls below 16 years old may register, as long as they are accompanied on race day by a registered female adult running in the same category.
* Registration may end earlier than announced deadline therefore, race kits may run out before March 15,2011.
* A valid ID must be presented upon registration. For group registration, a photocopy of any valid ID must be presented by the representative.
* To win (in all categories) and qualify for the finisher’s bracelet (for 5k and 10k registrants), the participant must be wearing the official race singlet upon crossing the finish line.
* Singlet size availability will be on a first come first served basis.
* A disposable timing device called a “D-tag” will be used by all participants during the race.
* Prizes will be awarded to the top 3 finishers of each category(3k, 5k, 10k).
* Finisher’s Certificates will be given to all finishers.
* Finisher’s Bracelets wil be given to all those who will finish the 5k and 10k distances
* For questions, please contact any of the following RunRio hotline numbers (9am – 6pm):Globe (915-7827126) and (0927-3990043)
For more information Visit the Source: http://runrio.com/