Join our friends at Takbo.ph as they celebrate their 2nd year anniversary with their annual Takbo.ph Runfest 2010 to be held at the Fort Bonifacio. This event features a personalized singlet and delivered right to your doorstep, so start thinking of a name now!
Takbo.ph RunFest 2010: “Celebrate Running”
July 25, 2010
Registration fee is 450 Php. This includes the customized singlet and race bib, race kit, accident insurance and delivery charges. Plus freebies from sponsors.
* Powerade and Viva Water
* 20% discount coupon for New Balance Shoes and Apparels
* Nature Valley products
Register at the following New Balance and Planet Sports Outlets
* Planet Sports Trinoma
* New Balance Shangrila
* New Balance Festival Mall
* New Balance Glorietta
Some reminders from Takbo.ph
* Start thinking of a name. Your singlets and you race bib will have your name on it. So think of a name to use. It should have a maximum of 30 characters only. You can use your first name, username, or any name as long as it is not offensive, abusive, etc.
* Write you names clearly in the registration form. Make sure we can read them to avoid mistakes in the production.
* Takbo.ph RunFest is open to all runners. You don’t need to be a Takbo.ph member to join. But we do encourage you to register and join the forums.
* Register early. We will end registration by the end of April. We need the month of May and June to complete the production of the singlets and race kits and be able to deliver them before the event.
* Registration is in-store. The online system is not yet ready.
* We can only accomodate 3,000 runners for the Takbo.ph RunFest. First come, first serve.
* When you register, you only get the runner’s copy of your form and a receipt. So don’t be surprised if you don’t get any race packets or singlet.
* To know your singlet sizes, we are preparing sample singlets for each of the registration centers. We will confirm this next week.
* Finally, we have decided that the singlet design is the blue/black combination for all race categories.
Takbo.ph Singlet Design
For more information and registration, visit: http://www.takbo.ph