Keep your body balanced this coming April by learning the basics of Yoga, Surfing and Samba brought to you by FLOW this coming April 9-11, 2010 in San Juan, La Union.
The FLOW SurfYogaSamba Weekend Retreat aims to unify the body mind and soul. We offer each guest an experience of a lifetime. Practicing yoga will develop focus, strength and flexibility. Surfing will develop your confidence, stamina and ocean awareness. Dancing and creating music enhances sense of well-being and build social skills. The whole retreat is complemented with healthy food to help nourish this unique journey to self-discovery.
FLOW – Surf-Yoga-Samba 2010
April 9-11, 2010
San Juan, La Union
Package fee is Php 7,500, early bird registration is Php 6,000
– 2 Vinyasa Yoga Sessions by Monica Eleazar-Manzano
– 2 Surfing Lessons with Luke Ladrigan of Billabong San Juan Surf School
– 2 Samba Lessons and Brazilian batuccada samba drumming lead by Escola de Samba de Manila
– Roundtrip Private Transfers Manila-La Union-Manila
– 3D/2N Aircon accomodation at San Juan Surf Resort
– Healthy meals and snacks
– Flow Shirts
– Tote Bag and freebies from sponsors
For more information on how to join this event, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Monica at 0915-2943441.
Or visit their website at http://flowsurfyogasamba.multiply.com or http://www.facebook.com/flowsurfyogasamba